Unless otherwise specified in a specific Rider, RABBITRUN will provide the following Up-Time commitments:
Core Services: 99.999%
Core services include all mission critical capabilities of the RABBITRUN platform needed to maintain functionality of the System, including availability of VHUB servers.
Supporting Services: 99%
Supporting services includes all non-mission critical capabilities of the RABBITRUN platform including partner enablement/training systems, monitoring portals, support portals, and other back-office management systems.
Down-time is calculated from the time in which RESELLER notifies RABBITRUN of an outage, until the time at which the service is reestablished. Downtime does not include outages that occur as a result of scheduled maintenance events.
If Uptime is below the agreed level of Availability for the Service, the Customer is entitled to a credit in an amount equivalent to a percentage of the monthly recurring fee. The credit will be for the specific month for which the Service Level Goal was not met.
Experienced Level of Service
Price reduction in % of monthly Fee
95.1% – 95.9 %
To avoid losing the right to a price reduction the Customer shall submit a claim for a price reduction by no later than the end of the calendar month following the month for which the request is sent.
A customer is not entitled to receive a service credit in the following cases:
- If any downtime was caused by customer-initiated actions whether implemented by customer or by RABBITRUN
- If any downtime was caused by misuse by the customer and not a failure on the underlying network and physical host infrastructure directly and solely managed by RABBITRUN
- If any downtime was due to Scheduled Maintenance and within the defined Maintenance Window announced
- If any downtime was due to a Force Majeure event
- If the customer had his account suspended for any day of the month under analysis caused by non-payment of the any fees
- Downtime due to the acts or omissions of the customer, its employees, agents, third party contractors or vendors
- If the downtime was caused by violations of the RABBITRUN End User License Agreement.
- Any event or condition not wholly within the control of RABBITRUN.
RABBITRUN reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. RESELLER agrees to be bound amendments to these Terms and Conditions.