Installation and Support Reimagined
Our Managed Service Provides Ease of Use and Installation, while our Monitoring and Alerts System Helps Partners Get In Front of Service Issues.
Ease of Installation & Support
- RabbitRun devices are easy to install and can be deployed behind existing ISP modems.
- No need for static IP from our ISP – we do not have a double NAT problem.
- Connect to your device remotely from our devices portal using our Jump Service. (Even if the device is behind NAT)
- No broadband, no problem – use our 4G Modem to access the Device.
- Drop-ship preconfigured devices to your customer.
We ride with you on your install – (video & screen sharing for install)
Monitoring & Management
Our SD-WAN Monitoring and Alert System charts device activity and emails notification alerts for connectivity, SIP accounts, and Power.
- Get MOS Scores and Service Metrics
- Device – Link Down / Restored
- Device – Site Down / Restored
- SIPWatch – Phone Register / De-Register
- PowerWatch – Power On / Off
Jump Service for Devices
- Support escalations require easy and secure remote access to devices.
- Save Install Time – Eliminate provider modem configuration requirements and support.
- Save Support Time – No disturbing customers to request remote access to their PC.
- Jump Service gets support technicians on the RabbitRun device even when behind NAT.
- Perform advanced diagnostics & testing.
- Connect to any device on the LAN
Connect to Phones and ATA Devices
- Access the web user interface of a phone that is on the LAN without port mapping or the need for a VPN client.
IF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING FOR
“ALWAYS ON VOICE & POS”, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!