Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
describes modern management and implementation of
Internet and Private Networking solutions.
Small Business & Home Office (SOHO SDWAN)
SD-WAN includes Quality-of-Service (QoS), Internet Failover and Remote Management of Devices that control Voice, Video and Cloud Applications.
Link Steering/Load Balance
Our Technology Advantage
We invented the Metadata Traffic Controller, a new form of agile SD-WAN edge technology. Our innovation moves intelligence and functionality to the network edge and eliminates Cloud infrastructure components.
“A system that abstracts the Multi Data Plane path selection process from the routing and tunneling protocol layers. The system uses traffic metadata and a multi-mode marking scheduler to achieve improved traffic steering and control across multiple Service Provider Connections.”
– Pat Saavedra, Founder & CTO
Control Your Application Experience With Advanced Quality-of-Service (QoS)
Traffic Classification & Prioritization
- 8 x Priority Queues manage application traffic and bandwidth usage for all network connections.
Advanced Queue Management
- Low Latency Flow Isolation and Service Differentiation
- Active Queue Length Management
- Congestion Control
Application Path Steering
- Provides predictable user experience directing traffic over specific Internet or WAN connections.
Voice & Video Calls Won’t Drop While Switching Between Internet Providers
Advanced Connection Load Balancing
- Manage multiple provider connections
- No dropped VoIP & Video calls on failover from one network connection to another
Data Plane Path Metrics
- Test tools for probing and managing multiple underlay connections including latency, jitter, loss and MOS scores.
Network Security System with Intelligent Filtering Policies
Protect Your Network
- Intelligent Filtering Policies
- Create Zones over Network Interfaces
- Easy to Use Interface for Creating Traffic Rules
- NAT & SNAT Support
- Port Forwarding Capabilities
Get On-Site Without Disturbing Your Customers (Bypass NAT & Firewalls)
Support Escalations Require Remote Access to Devices
- Save Install Time – Eliminate provider modem configuration requirements and support.
- Save Support Time – No need to disturb customers and request remote access to their PC.
- Jump Service gets support technicians on to the actual device at the site and nearest to your assets.
- Perform advanced diagnostics & testing.
get in touch