Our Technology Advantage
We Invented a New Type of Multi-Cloud Software-Defined-Networking Solution
Cloud Simplified Management
Multi-Tenant Cloud Portal Simplifies Installation, Management & Support
- Three Levels Help Match Your Sales Model (Distributor, MSP, Customer)
- Reduce Device Installation & Configuration Time
- Device Monitoring & Notification Alerts
- Device Statistics & Performance Charts
Multi-Cloud & Multi-Path
Full Stack SD-WAN Technology
Provides Agile & Intelligent Edge Networking Features
Floating Overlays for Multi-Cloud
Provides Encrypted Sessions & Persistent IP Address For Special Applications
Solves Many Site-to-Cloud & Site-to-Site Connectivity Problems
- Eliminates the Need for Underlay ISP Connections to be Static
- IP Address Does Not Change on Failover Supporting UCaaS or SIP Trunk with Dual ISP
- Slice Through Underlay ISP Modem/Firewall or SIP Intercept Issues
- Can add Overlay DMZ IP for Remote Access
QoS – Congestion Aware
Control Your Application Experience With Advanced Quality-of-Service (QoS)
Traffic Classification & Prioritization
- 8 x Priority Queues manage application traffic and bandwidth usage for all network connections.
Advanced Queue Management
- Low Latency Flow Isolation and Service Differentiation
- Active Queue Length Management
- Congestion Control
Application Path Steering
- Provides predictable user experience directing traffic over specific Internet or WAN connections.
Voice & Video Calls Won’t Drop While Switching Between Internet Providers
Advanced Connection Load Balancing
- Manage multiple provider connections
- No dropped VoIP & Video calls on failover from one network connection to another
Data Plane Path Metrics
- Test tools for probing and managing multiple underlay connections including latency, jitter, loss and MOS scores.
Network Security System with Intelligent Filtering Policies
Protect Your Network
- Intelligent Filtering Policies
- Create Zones over Network Interfaces
- Easy to Use Interface for Creating Traffic Rules
- NAT & SNAT Support
- Port Forwarding Capabilities
Get On-Site Without Disturbing Your Customers (Bypass NAT & Firewalls)
Support Escalations Require Remote Access to Devices
- Save Install Time – Eliminate provider modem configuration requirements and support.
- Save Support Time – No need to disturb customers and request remote access to their PC.
- Jump Service gets support technicians on to the actual device at the site and nearest to your assets.
- Perform advanced diagnostics & testing.
Remote Access Service (RAS)
Securely Connect To Your Office LAN from Anywhere
Control Remote Access Policies, Assets & Groups
- Setup Users & Groups
- Identify & Create LAN Asset Groups
- Specify Assets that Users and Groups Can Remotely Access
- Use Wndows, MAC, Android, or Linux VPN Client
get in touch